Tuesday, January 14, 2003

There's a lot about pregnancy that they don't tell you. I'm not sure who They are, but damn it SOMEONE should warn a girl. I'm in process of writing a sort of What Your Girlfriends Failed to Mention story/article. Maybe I can sell it, turn it into a book deal, then turn it into a movie of the week?! That would solve some $$ woes.

Still unemployed, but looking hard. I've lowered my standards to include anything where I don't have to be on my feet all day, and that has health insurance. Just about everyone (including my mother) has asked if Blixx is now looking for a full-time job. Nope. Even if he was, it's not like he'd have any better luck that I have had. It's brutal up here in Central Mass. I got a call from a trucking company looking for a dispatcher - I'll meet with them Friday. I just hope it's not sucking truck fumes...and that it pays more than $6/hour.

I've been fluctuating with moods - I'm either really impatient and can't move fast enough to get projects (be that house repairs/improvements, cleaning, shopping - whatever type of bug is up my ass on a particular day) done, or I'm a lazy slug who can barely roll over on the couch to dial the pizza man. Today was lazy day. Blixx was up and out of the house early for work, and I could have stayed up at 6am, but those of you who know me well will understand how unlikely that is. I awoke at 12:45pm with Cleo in the crook of my arm and the kitten on my lower back. I blame them.

No comments: