Friday, July 29, 2005

Radio Station Babble

Too much time on my hands. I'm at the radio station again today & it's slower than ever. God I would love to work here full-time!
Let's see - we went to Six Flags on Wednesday and had fun, despite the heat & thunderstorms. Tempest & Purge met us there but left before we did because they closed most attractions due to weather. They did eventually reopen the coasters but by then most folks had left the park - no lines no waiting! Grips & I rode Flashback (I went twice), Mr Six Pandemonium, Batman (twice) & Mind Eraser (twice!). It was awesome. I love rides like that and it was so relaxing & just flat out fun!
Blixx spent a few days in Quebec on a job that got him rock climbing, zip lining a gorge & canoeing remote Canadian lakes. The job was a pain in the ass but he got to do some great stuff and have some life experiences. Shame we couldn't have fun together, but such is the way of things lately. I'll post a couple pictures when I get home. He's working with the New England Patriots next week too! He has been super busy lately and in demand as far as his services are concerned. He's getting tired of these 9 day work weeks & travel, but its awesome that he's working so much. I hope he can take some time off in August so we can go away somewhere as a family.
Cass is talking up a storm and growing like a weed. We've done some more kayaking and she loves it. She's quite the little waterbug too. If I hold her under her belly she makes like she is going to swim! She has absolutely no fear of the water any more and LOVED the waterpark at 6 Flags. I was checking the map and apparently we didn't see even half the water attractions! I would love to get back there again this summer but we've got to arrange for Cass since there aren't a lot of rides she can go on since she's just shy of 36 inches tall. Next year will be better for her, but she did go on a roller coaster and LOVED it. My little danger baby.
This weekend we've got to head to Boston to hang with Blixx's family for his Mom's birthday, damn it. Won't be that bad but I can think of things I'd rather be doing. Worcester has it's own baseball team now & I can score free tickets so I think we'll go tomorrow night for fun. Not sure what's on tap for Sunday but I'm thinkin of hosting family dinner at my place again. Hmmm what to make? Perhaps BBQ.

No comments: