Friday, July 08, 2005

The second night we were there was beautiful & clear. Blixx, Grips, Toad & Dougma went out for an evening paddle and came back with these beautiful pictures. The mist on the water was like a living breathing thing...
Or perhaps they were ghosts. Look over Blixx's head and try to tell me that doesn't look like a hand reaching for him!
I was so intrigued that I went out the last evening we were there and had what has to be the best paddling experience of my life. The mist was swirling everywhere, the sky was crystal clear, but dark because it was a new moon. It was the most peaceful and relaxing experience I'd had in a long while and could only have been better had Blixx been able to join me.
Grips and Dougma leaned back to relax and I snapped this one. It was so strange because you couldn't really see the mist right in front of you, but it was everywhere.

No comments: