Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

Cassidy had a variety of costumes this year, and plenty of opportunities to use them as her social calendar was definately filled. We had parties, playgroups, events...

Oh and the candy. It's close to bedtime on Halloween itself right now, and my daughter has chocolate all over her mouth and is jumping up and down in glee for no particular reason.

It's going to be a long night.

As a bee, she'd run around in circles yelling BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ at the top of her lungs
We went to a party at our favorite bookstore/cafe as a princess, with her big princess friend V
At the Great Pumpkin Nights at the Ecotarium, she was a Pat's fan (since we had to hurry up & have fun to go home & watch the game). I told Blixx that she looked like she was going to rob a bank
My beautiful little pink princess was the belle of the ball

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hi ChynaK t, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Be Your Own Boss and see what came up. Halloween is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Be Your Own Boss. Getting late, have a good evening.

Anonymous said...

Hi ChynaK t, taking a little time today to see what Increase Cash Flow will send me to that is interesting. Halloween looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Increase Cash Flow in my e-travels. Have a super day!

Anonymous said...

Hi ChynaK t, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Increase Cash Flow will bring up. Halloween is certainly interesting and informative. Increase Cash Flow is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Hi ChynaK t, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what People Helping People will bring up. Halloween is certainly interesting and informative. People Helping People is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!