Monday, January 23, 2006

Catch Up & January Thaw Pictures

Greetings one & all. Sorry I haven't posted more pictures lately. I figured that since it' a snow day I'd put in the time and play catchup. Hmm, what's been going on? Blixx has been working crazy busy, as well as traveling for work too. He's been to St Louis MO, Naples FL & Albany in the past 2 weeks, and almost to Las Vegas and Bahamas! In years past it's been slow from Thanksgiving until Feb school vacation - in 2006 Blixx has turned down work
I've taken on watching little Q one day a week, whenever his Mom & Dad are both working. It's only been once now, but having 2 toddlers running around in indeed craziness. Cass is in non-stop eating mode, so I expect that she'll be 10 feet tall in the next 10 minutes.
I read the latest Harry Potter and currently I'm reading a series by Elizabeth Haydon which has me hooked. Mainly, I've just been trying to keep up with Cass and Blixx's work schedule and trying to keep my sanity.


Two weekend days in January at over 50 degrees. How wacky is that? We definately took advantage of the nice weather & got outside for some fun.
This was taken at a playgroup, after crafts. She's really big into art projects and is totally thrilled to have her own eisel at home.
We got a new camera for ourselves for Christmas and we're thrilled with it.
It was such a beautiful day out that we grabbed up the girls & headed to the local playground for some fresh air fun. They play so well together.
Cass was running around the house with crazy hair and a crazy smile, so we thought we'd snap some shots of ourselves.

No comments: