Monday, January 23, 2006

Holiday Open House Pics

With Christmas on a Sunday this year, it gave the perfect opportunity to have folks over on Saturday. The idea was to have Blixx's sister & the kids up but they ended up not being able to make it - go figure. It would have been too many kids anyway for my little house to take. Amazing how my house gets smaller & smaller every year.
Cass had a yummy cookie and got it all over herself & Daddy.
The guys hiding in the kitchen.

A festive party to be sure. Kids climbing everywhere. Ahh, but the wine & cider were out in force.


It always amazes me how many people can jam into my livingroom. While I certainly wish I had a larger house for entertaining, and I'm sure I'll get my wish one day - I know I'll miss the casual comfort of piling in on top of each other.

Clearly Purge is a kid magnet. One of the kids came up with a joke - which Purge calmly blew out of the water with a series of one liners that left the poor kid stunned in his tracks. Clearly he didn't know who he was messing with.

It was wonderful to see Tempest & Purge the day before Christmas at our open house.

Cass was on the sit n spin with her friends. With Auntie Birdgirl's encouragement, she spun herself into a total frenzy. She actually fell over when she dismounted.

No comments: