Friday, December 22, 2006

Get my head out of my ass

I haven't blogged in a while. Life gets busy and I just don't get a whole lot of time to sit down and reflect on it. Also, some comments made here ended up biting me in the ass, so I guess my outlet for emotional purging had to take a little nap.
Thanksgiving has come and gone, and Christmas is breathing down my neck. I find it amusing that the holidays are so closely connected, when really they are polar opposites. Be thankful for all you have...then get your ass to the mall to BUY BUY BUY all the things you 'need.'

Anyway the year has been a wild ride. I have some good friends to lean on, even if I have to lean way to often. I do get the impression that I'm a broken record. It's all just the same shit different day.

I've got some serious resolutions to make in the new year to get my shit together and make myself happy. Waiting around for some one or thing to do it for me hasn't worked out so far.

No comments: