Monday, May 19, 2003

Check out the fall tv schedules HERE.

The Buffy series finale is tomorrow night at 8pm. I've heard great things and that it will go out with a bang, but I just can't bear the thought that I will be without my Tuesday night fix forever. Angel is still around next season, with hottie Spike joining the cast, and Eliza Dushku (Faith) has a new pilot on Fox that looks promising...all in all I am in despair over the tv schedule.

Went to Wachusett Reservoir walking with Blixx yesterday. It was about 1 mile walk in the woods to a beautiful beach, where he showed off his skills in skipping rocks and I sat soaking up the sun. I want to spend as much quality time together with him as possible, since for the next 18 years or so we'll be distracted and overtired. It hits me more and more every day that we're going to have another little human being living with us, depending on us. The baby is due in less than 1 month. Wrap your mind around THAT.

No comments: