Tuesday, May 27, 2003

The baby is due in 21 days...3 weeks! OMG!

Memorial Day weekend rain rain go away! Everyone (except us) went camping at Otter River, but we managed to drive up on Friday night to do dinner with the gang and hang out. Tadpole came up for the night too. It was soggy but we still had a good time. I have to say that I was psyched that we went home, cuz the next day I was moving like an 80 year old walrus...apparently the damp weather effects my hips and back pretty badly. And imagine if I'd had to get up and go out for a walk in the rain every time I had to pee in the night. I never would have made it to the bathrooms. No way. Saturday we played Tomb Raider and just wasted the day away. SUnday we rented movies.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Adaptation, with Nicholas Cage. It's a trippy movie well worth seeing. If you enjoyed Memento...
GIANT CHEESE FEST: Star Trek Nemesis, but I expected nothing less. Or more.

Yesterday we drove down to Rhode Island to visit my buddy BazarJ. Dude puts on a great spred, with super yummy blade steaks and lobster! Surf & turf...I ate 2 lobsters and rolled on out of there stuffed to the gills. It was great to see him and meet his and his wife's family. I got to meet his 1 year old son Jackson and play with the other two boys. He's got another one on the way, so wife and I compaired notes. Awesome time!

Did I tell you that Blixx & I went canoing last week? Yep, he paddled me around in Sturbridge and we both got sunburns. I've got pictures if anyone is interested, just drop me a line. Gotta go pay some bills.

Peace.

No comments: