Monday, October 13, 2003

Here I am, working on a holiday. Boo Hoo. Yeah whatever, it's 4 hours and easy work at that.

Went down to CT to watch the Giants throw the game to the Patriots. As I said to Purge, I was looking forward to a GAME at least, something worth yelling at the tv for, anyway. Hey, the Pats won so I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. There was great food and great company, so I was psyched. And you could hardly smell the skunk that nasty stupid dog got hit by. Poor dumb Gus.

Tempest gave me a beautiful necklace for my birthday that is this cool color change glass. Boogie Shoes gave me a unique wire wine rack and a couple of bottles of yummy wine. I think I'm having the white tonight with dinner. I've got to remember to ask her where she got the rack.

Gotta get ready to head out of here. Hope all is well.

Peace out.

No comments: