Sunday, April 16, 2006

Once you learn to ride...

So I guess the old addage is true. I got on a bike today for the first time in...geeze, this is just a guess mind you, but I'm guessing 15 years! Grips & Red got new mountain bikes so we all went out, us on their old ones, and set off on a 6 mile ride. We'd walked this particular rail trail earlier in the year and wow did it just fly by on the bikes. I'm certainly feeling it in my legs and ass, but I was pretty proud of myself in how little whining I did on the journey. Poor Blixx hauled both girls in a tow behind carrier so he'll be feeling it in the morning. We b;ew off church and decided to spend the holiday outdoors enjoying the day.
Tomorrow we're all going to Southwick's Zoo. I'll be sure to post pictures.
Happy Easter!

No comments: