Friday, April 21, 2006

Randomness

I'm at the radio station today. As I was leaving for the whopping 15 minute commute (including DuDo's drivethru!), Cass was just whining up, I mean waking up & Blixx was putting the trash out. I can not express to you how nice & relaxing it is here at the station. I mean, hardly any whining & other than a few minor duties, I'm playing online games, reading and generally screwing around until 5. I love my little daughter with all my heart, but sometimes Mommie needs a little break from the non-stop NEEEEEEEEEEDS. Blixx has been working a lot lately, then he did a quickie camp trip for a few days so Cass will be thrilled that it's all daddy, all the time today.

Anyway, screwing around on the internet I came across these gems:


Ron Muek's Contemporary Art weirds me out.

Online Pregnancy Test - pretty funny stuff. Mine is a boy.

Mixed Messages on a t-shirt. Great, so we can confuse men even further while they stare at our tits.

Dumb Connecticut Laws - check it out, Guilford is famous! Some others.

Check out these handy inventions. I'm a huge fan of the gas powered blender! Think b-day kids!

No comments: