Thursday, November 14, 2002

Greetings all!
I'm doing ok. I read a book yesterday and cleaned both the kitchen and livingroom. Today I've send my resume out twice, paid some bills and looked into some budgeting issues. I contacted unemployment ( gotta wait for severence to end before that kicks in) and contacted Monster cuz they screwed me on vacation pay. I even remembered my Aunt's birthday and got a card. Now I'm off to the bank and post office, then I'll spend the afternoon painting our ceiling fan in the livingroom white.
Yep, keeping busy is the key. I can't let myself turn into a sloth couch potato - at least not every day!
Poor Bounce keeps IMing me asking where stuff is or how I used to do that...and I'm like sorry chickie but go ask your boss cuz I'm really not feeling too helpful lately. I don't want to be mean to her, but I'm not on the payroll any more so they can kiss my lily white.
Thanks to everyone who called or wrote me an e-mail. Your kind words are appreciated. I'm ok and we'll be ok. Thanks!

No comments: