Friday, November 08, 2002

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but honestly not a lot blog worthy has been going on. I've been working at work (which I guess is new) and getting the house ready for the party on Saturday. Got Blixx some kick ass gifts - I think he'll be pleased.

Rioux is a little satan spawn bastard who has no concept of consequences and STILL hasn't learned what the word NO means. He's cute as a bug though, which keeps him alive. All the cats are getting along well. Koya still has an attitude and she can just look at him and he'll leave her alone - power of suggestion. Maybe I should take lessons from her.

I can't wait to see everyone this weekend and to catch up. It's going to be a good one, I can feel it. I'm out in a few minutes today and took Monday off for recovery. When you stop to think about it, the party is going to last through Sunday cuz there's a Pats game which means the drinking will start all over again.

Do I have a drinking problem? Nope, no problem drinking at all.

Peace all.

No comments: