Monday, June 30, 2003

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Cassidy Morgan was born Tuesday June 17, 2003. She was just a hair over 8lbs and 20 1/2 inches. I ended up having a c-section and have been slowly recovering these past 2 weeks. I can pretty much sit up without fear that my insides will spill out, which is a grand improvement. One of these days I will write down the story of the birth process and how my labor was, or wasn't, as the case may be. For now, it's quiet and she's sleeping (next to Cleo the cat) so I think I'll...I don't know, but Mommy can sure find something that needs doing around here. Anyone wanting pictures please e-mail me HERE. The old chynakatt e-mail address got booted for inactivity, so if you've sent me anything there, I haven't gotten it.

I hope all is well with the rest of you folks. Peace.

No comments: