Thursday, June 17, 2004

Cassidy's Big Day

Cass turns 1 year old today. I think we're going to go get her a walker toy today as a gift. Shhh don't tell her.

We're having a big party for her on Saturday. You're all invited. I've been running around like a loon trying to get the house & yard ready for the big event. I mean, I almost forgot to order the cake, can you believe it? Most of the party will be outside, but it's a great excuse to clean up the place, especially the upstairs. I keep downstairs looking good, for the most part, then we crap all over the office & our bedrooms constantly. It's ridiculous.

Sunday is fathers day & we're going to a BBQ over at Grips. Flyboy, D & baby Q will be there too. I'm so psyched to meet the little guy. I got Blixx a HUGE picnic table for his first gift, but Cass insisted that I pick him up something else too. He'll be psyched! Its something he's been wanting for a while. I've still got to pick up some gifts for the other fathers that I know, just something small to let them know we care.

No comments: