Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Reverse the Curse!

I am a reluctant Redsox fan. I try to blame it on Grips, but as he said last night "I led you to the water, but I didn't make you drink." I don't think it was water at all. With any luck the Sox will cream the Yanks this evening, but somehow I'm guessing it will be a 16 inning nail biter. Ahhh the drama of Boston sports. Reverse the Curse! Keep the Faith! Why not us?!

Cass is wonderful. Her Nutty grandmother came up and dropped $200 on a new fall/winter wardrobe for her. OMG we got some super cute stuff. Old Navy has the cutest little fleece jogging outfits - not that she'll be jogging or anything, but she'll sure be warm. We went to a 1 yr old birthday party for her friend Josh (& our friends Callista & Dougma) on Saturday & she ran around like a loon. No nap...wouldn't go down...nearly falling over from exhaustion but she just kept on going. It was pretty damn funny.

Blixx is working this Saturday in Boston late afternoon so I'm looking to get into some trouble. Any takers? Sunday we're going to Applefest at Mt Wachusett. I went last year...it's a nice place to take the kids & we got free tickets from the lovely Birdgirl so I figure what the hell. There's a bar there so Blixx & Grips can ditch out to go drink some Octoberfest & watch the Pats v. Jets game at 4pm. Both teams are undefeated in a division game...should be interesting.

Weekends are filling up. The HOLIDAZE are rapidly approaching. We'd wanted to have Grip's & his family clan over with our families & do Thanksgiving here, but it seems they have made other plans. We could have my Mom, her Dick & Blixx's family over...but they are always late or something comes up. I'd have to wrap my mind around that idea. The easliest way would be to go to Dick's daughter MK's house again this year. We had an absolute blast the past two years and it would be fun to let Cass play with all the other kids. Hmmm. I guess there's still some pondering to do.

Crap - then there's Christmas.

No comments: