Friday, October 29, 2004

Dumbass

So I just spilled my Diet Coke all over the desk & myself. I'm a dumbass. At least I didn't frag up the computer. Woo Hoo!
Went to lunch with Birdgirl, her sister & Preacher to this awesome Korean place around the corner. I never know what to order however. I think I'd like the maki rolls, but then again perhaps not. Next time I'll be more adventurous. Maybe.
Trick or treating was fun. Cass was of course super extra cute in her little tutu & all the college kids were laughing at her as she took the candy & carefully placed it in her bad. We got a pretty good amount of candy & I think she had fun. I don't think Blixx did, but whatever.
Scheduling with the hubby has been tight with our work schedules, Red Sox & social engagements. We've been going non-stop for a while now so I'm hoping for some down time on the weekend. Yeah right. Tonight we're going to the ecotarium Great Pumpkin display, courtesy of the radio station, with Grips family. After that we're heading home and hopefully Blixx & I can spend some quality time together, wink wink. I'm invited to a party tonight from a creepy dude I know from Vincent's, but I will not be attending. Tomorrow night we were invited to a costume party but I don't think we'll be able to go either. No one is available to babysit for us. Maybe I'll get to go for a while, but we shall see. Sunday we'll be watching Patriots vs Steelers & handing out candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on san diego chargers t shirt. I have a san diego chargers t shirt related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on san diego chargers t shirt. Please check it out if you get a chance.