Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happy Holidaze

Greetings all! Last weekend we went and hunted down a fine Christmas tree, then went to a friends for some cookies and yuletide cheer. Mmmmmm, cheer. The tree is up but we've still got to add some lights to it and ornaments. We're putting lights on the little trees by our front door too - one of these days. I absolutely love the smell of the tree in the house.

Cass is growing like a weed. Her 18 month clothes are getting tight - and she won't even be officially 18 months old until the 17th. I had to go out & get her some 24 month PJ's cuz her cute belly was sticking out of them this morning.

I went to a playgroup yesterday and all the other mom's were impressed with how Cass says "Thank You" when you give her something. She was perfectly behaved, despite eating into her nap time. Oh, my little angel. I should put her on the top of the tree.


No comments: