Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas!!!

Greetings one & all! I've still got a little bit of shopping to do, then its off to the kitchen. Tomorrow night we're heading into Revere to do Christmas with Blixx's family. We bought little princess dolls for his nieces & some Playstation1 games for his nephew. Cass is going to have such a good time running around with the girls - we'll take plenty of pictures I'm sure. I'm making monkey bread for Blixx, Cass & I to nosh on while opening presents. Mmmmmm! Then I'm making sweet potato casserole (fresh gingeris the key)& mint chocolate cheesecake to bring over to Grips house. Yeah, we're doing the dinner thing over there again - should be fun. Then Sunday we're invited over to Toad's house to watch the game & have a bon fire out back. It's supposed to be wicked cold out & I just don't imagine that Cass is going to want to be out in it for long, fire or not, so I think I'll have to meet Blixx over there. It's not really a kid party anyway.
So, a big weekend of plans are in store for us. Let's hope we can squeeze some sleep in there at some point.

Merry Christmas to all, & to all a good night.

No comments: