Monday, December 27, 2004

Workin Girl

So, I'm at the radio station for a couple of days this week, which is cool. I watched the latest harry Potter movie in the conference room this morning. Yeah, it's hard work but what can you do? Blixx is home with the little munchkin - I'm wondering how they are doing, but I don't want to be one of those mom's who doesn't have faith in her hubby to take care of the kid.

It's our 6 year wedding anniversary this Wednesday. I'm not sure how we're going to celebrate but I would love to have a meal alone with my husband. Cass has been a real pain in the ass with eating lately. But hey, she slept through the night last night for the first time in weeks, so I'll take what I can get. I'm also thinking that we should go to the hot tub

She had a wonderful Christmas. We went to Revere to visit Blixx's sister Rocks & her kids on Christmas eve. Cass had no nap & was all riled up from chasing her four cousins...hardly any dinner...she was a mess, but the kids had a great time together. We didn't get to take a soak in the hot tub, but maybe next time. Christmas morning was hysterical with Cassidy opening presents. I got her this giant stuffed horse that she looks super cute riding. She enjoys all her gifts & really enjoyed ripping the wrapping paper & sitting in the boxes. I swear she's part cat, that girl. After gifts we went over to Grips and ate WAY too much food. They ahd invited several friends and there were kids everywhere...it was a zoo. Again Cass was completely overstimulated. We were supposed to go over to Toads yestaerday for the game but I just knew that she would be a total spaz so I decided to give her the long nap. Instead, we ended up going over to Grips & ordering out Applebees and watching the game. Very relazed & Cass had V to play with so it was a better situation for her. Last night she demanded that she sleep in her new sleeping bag & who am I to argue?

As for me, I got the sapphire & diamond ring that I had ever so subtly hinted at wanting from my lovely hubby, as well as Buffy season 7 & the Black Eyed Peas cd. He got the graphics card in the new PC & his rear window fixed in the Jeep. I got him sox & undies too...after all it's Christmas.

No comments: