Sunday, December 19, 2004

Mount Washington - Survivor

Went to NH to have Christmas with my mother & her dick this weekend. Cass didn't sleep at all Friday night. Saturday morning we were bleery eyed & decided to suck it up & take a shower...that is until the shower was broken. I had to face my mother without coffee (soon rectified), a screaming toddler & without a shower. Poor front desk lady who had to deal with me. However, she remained unflustered at my sarcasm & dripping menace. They really do train the staff well at high end places like that. By the time we returned from breakfast, the shower was fixed and all was well, except for the 45 minutes of sleep & having to sit through one of Dick's magic lantern shows. Cass napped during it, but I had no such luxury.

Overall it was a nice trip. I'll post some pictures. I'm off to bed now.

Yeah right.

Beer...that's what I need.

No comments: