Friday, July 07, 2006

Fourth of July Camping Pictures

Our little speed demon is all about riding bikes with her big girl bestest friend Toria.
The town beach in Lee was wonderful. The kids had a terrific time together & Cass is SO not afraid of the water. She just runs in and pretends to swim. I got her floating for a while so she's pretty much teaching herself to swim.
Pigs & Pigs. We went to 6Flaggs on the 3rd (thanks to Birdgirl)and security was really tight. The wouldn't let me bring in my spray on sunscrean...cuz I'm a threat to national security. Ya right. This just struck me as funny and made me wonder who's playing dress up.
We closed out the park, but Cass checked out during the fireworks display. We hauled her in the wagon over cobblestones in huge loud crowds and she barely flinched. Muffin had a long ass weekend.
The car was absolutely positively loaded to the gills. The kayaks were jammed full, and that's a wagon on top of that. I had stuff under my legs in the passenger seat. Cass had pillows all around her, protecting her from all our crap. We just don't know how to pack light, but at least we fit everything into one car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »