Saturday, December 20, 2003

Blixx's sister Roxy's family (4 kids) are homeless. There was a fire at their house and it's currently condemned. They are staying with friends, which is terrific, and are trying to get the house back in shape and recover what they can of their stuff, but as you can imagine it's been pretty devastating to them. The kicker is that they didn't have homeowner's insurance so any/all repairs are their responsibility. Blixx is helpign with the physical recovery effort and I get stuck watching her 4 kids, plus Cass. Man o Man, am I tired!!!

I'm looking for ways to help them, like set up a web site for donations. I', also trying to find programs with the state or fed government that could assist them. Any ideas on where to look would be appreciated. Call or e-mail me. Thanks.

Happy Holidays to you and yours. Best wishes for the new year.

No comments: