Thursday, April 22, 2004

Give it to Cassidy, she'll eat anything!

Cass is getting really big and not only does she crawls like a demon, but she is pulling herself up on things now. I dozed on the couch the other morning and she pulled herself up to poke me in the eye when she was hungry. Self serve! Blixx is so sure that she’ll walk for the first time while he’s gone, but I think she’ll wait for him, considering she’s only really been crawling for a month now. Late bloomer. She is into everything and despite the gates in the house, gets around very well. She loves pulling all of my cookbooks from the shelf in the kitchen when she’s ‘helping’ me cook. She was in the dining room the other day and pulled wallpaper off the wall & ate it, plaster still attached. Outside she eats grass. Inside she’d much rather find and consume the cat toys, rather than the million or so baby toys lying around. Some moms I’ve talked to say that they have a problem getting their kids to eat – not my girl! She’ll eat anything. My friend’s son is 7 months old and only eats rice cereal, and fights it the whole way. Cass’s new favorites include Goldfish and smoked turkey, but she had corn fritters and prime rib last night with no problemo. Granted, she eats small amounts at a time, but the only thing she’s ever turned down definitively has been broccoli, and who can blame the girl, right?

I swear that next week I will post new pictures of the little miss.

No comments: