Tuesday, April 13, 2004

A Quickie

I'm working very part-time at that same radio station, this time as Assistant to the GM. It's pretty casual and since I'm a wiz at Excel, I am a goddess.

Cass is well. She crawls at light speed and pull sherself up on things. We went to CT for Easter with Mom & then stopped at Jacknife's and Tempest's houses. Tempest's dumb ass dog was wonderful with the baby, if not a touch too protective.

Got some $$ from inheritance and I'm buying a new Santa Fe. It's a shame that the only available one on the lot right now in the model that I need has a moon roof. Damn shame that, really. I actually got an auto loan all by myself too! My credit rating has definately benefited from home ownership and marrying Blixx. He married me for the family $ and I married him for his credit.

Nah, I love the guy. He's father of the year!

No comments: