Thursday, April 22, 2004

Work is a drag...and it's over

In other news, the temp thing at the radio station seems to be more temp than I thought, considering they cut me loose after this week. Well, they asked me to be receptionist again, but I can’t while Blixx is gone so oh well. When he returns from his journey we can have a talk about me working part time somewhere. It’s not even about the $$, although I’d like to be able to make at least my own car payment and insurance per month – not a stretch goal, but it’s more about me getting out of the house and involving myself in the world outside of Homemakerville. I’ve really enjoyed getting out and I think Blixx is much more empathetic to me since he’s spent so much more time with Cass. Now he knows how hard it is to get things done, keep a clean house, take a shower, take a shit uninterupted etc. It’s really hard to keep up momentum when she comes crawling or rolling into the bathroom and stares at you while you pinch a loaf.

No comments: