Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Workin Woman Again

So, I'm back at the radio station this week & it's wonderful. Not just because the people are so nice & it's such a casual atmosphere, but because I'm out of the house.  I guess I really need to get back to work again, I think it's time.  I need the praise of a job well done, the ability to talk to people about things other than diapers.  Gunna have to talk to the hubby about going back, even just part time cuz I feel better about myself getting back in the working world, even just for these past two days.
 
Cass was a bear to poor Blixx yesterday - all sorts of fussy and difficult.  I guess she's better today. He took her to the park which should make for a happier little one. And perhaps she'll sleep better, as she was up twice in the night & at 7am this morning.  Crap, I had to work & I got to sleep until 8am!
 
I haven't posted in a while because a keylogger program infiltrated our PC and screwed up a while bunch of systems. Blixx was finally able to fix it, but it was wierd & I just chose not to use the PC. I mean, everything I type is posted online so I guess I shouldn't worry like that, but it was just a wierd situation. 
 
Cassidy's birthday party went well, although some well meaning friends overstayed their welcome & used our recycle bin as a diaper pail.  We went camping at Wells State Park for July4th & had a great time. We took Cass in the kayak for the first time & it went really well!  I'll post pictures for you all next week some time.
 
I've spent some serious time gardening around the house & it looks great!  I've built up the garden on the side of the house so when you're driving up it looks wonderful. I'm so proud.  Who knew that I'd get fulfillment from digging in the dirt.
 
I'm sure I'll post again this week, as it's not incredibly busy around the office.  I'm on AIM all day so please please please feel free to drop me a line to say hello.

No comments: