Monday, February 07, 2005

Dynasty

Patriot Nation Rejoice!

Yep, that Patriots have won the superbowl again. Woo Hoo! We stayed home & invited Grips over for chili to watch the game. It worked out great cuz Cass went to sleep at halftime. I missed the show - did we see Paul McCartney's tittie? Our neighbors were all yelling and beeping when they won. There were even illegal fireworks down the street to celebrate. All the newscasters seemed disapointed that there weren't any riots in Kenmore Square like with the Red Sox win, but I'm not suprised. I mean...they killed someone last time. Yeah...I'll take my party elsewhere.

The weather this weekend was amazing. I even had the windows open in my house! Saturday we met Grips & family at the park to go sledding. Cass loved it! She also thought going down the slide & ending up in a big pile of snow was hysterical too. It was just so lovely to be outside for a change! Blixx had fun playing in the snow too. Before we could leave, V & Cass headed to the track next to the playground. V took off on her bike & Cass toddles behind her. We decided to follow & although it took a while, Cass walked all around the 1/4 mile track with no problems. Granted when we came home she was so tired & hungry that she didn't realize that she was tired & hungry. Daddy took care of that one.

There's a new Shaws supermarket around the corner from us & it is HUGE. I mean Walmart HUGE. They have those giant shopping carts shaped like cars that Cass demands now...but they have all different ones...Cass almost made me change over to the firetruck one when she saw it. Oh yes, even grocery shopping is fun. We made a killer chili for superbowl dinner with honey corn bread, drank some beers & watched at the Pats slowly but surely won the superbowl again.

I saw most of the Simpsons episode after the game, but it was on so late! The premier of that new show American Dad was on after that, but I apparently fell asleep. Cass woke up at around 2:30am & the tv was still on in our room. Ooops. Brady making fun of himself was cool. Too bad he didn't get game Mvp. My friend SherBear was heading to Disney today to see him. I wonder if she'll go for Dion Branch...somehow I don't think he's cute or single enough.

No comments: