Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Nutty excuses & I'm a big girl now

Nutty was supposed to come up today & buy Stride Rite out of business, but she broke a tooth so she has to get in to see the dentist. As far as excuses go, it's pretty creative. Oh well, we'll head over to the bookstore for storytime, then to Target to grab some stuff like laundry detergent. With Cass not drinking milk much any more (I took the bottles away...no more little baby bottles) we worry about her getting enough vitamins. While we were at Grips the other day she grabbed V's Flintstones & enjoyed the 'candy' so I figure it's a good time to get her started on the chewy kind. We've taken the gates down around the house too. Our little baby is growing up so rapidly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about in memory. I also have a site about in memory which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!