Monday, February 21, 2005

He's from Finland

This weekend has been lovely. Friday night Blixx & I stayed in...alone. Hehe. Then Saturday we went out to Revere to celebrate two out of four of Rox's kids birthdays. We ended up putting Cass in with one of the girls & partying with Rox & Goomba until almost midnight. It was very cool to see the both of them relaxed for a change.
A friend of Grips from Finland is in town for the weekend so we hung out with him. Sunday started when we all went out to breakfast at the Broadway. There was Blixx, Cass & I..plus Saku & Grips, plus Flyboy (Grip's brother), Dee & baby Quint. Quite the gathering to be sure. We ate too much. Then back to Grips to digest then the boys went off to the IMAX theater to see James Cameron's Aliens of the Deep. I went home & read some vampire smut then cleaned the house. We went to Chinese buffet for dinner & ate way too much again. Then Blixx took Cass home for a nap while I went out to Vincent's with Grips & Saku. We had a couple of pops then came back here to my place to hang out again. I can't believe I don't have a hang over considering all I drank. Musta been the chinese that soaked up the shots beer & wine.
There's a couple inches of snow out there today which has added to my usual sloth. We're going grocery shopping then over to Grips again for dinner & drinks, perhaps a movie. His wife & V are in Florida with GeriDog so he has the house to himself. Cass had a great time playing with all of V's stuff yesterday when she wasn't home. Off to shovel snow, damn it!

No comments: