Friday, February 04, 2005

Still here

Haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd let you know that we're al alive & kicking. Looking forward to the superbowl. We were invited to some parties, but I think we'll be staying home to enjoy the game. That way Cass is more comfortable & we can get as drunkas we want & not have to drive. HEHE.
Blixx has been working crazy lately, which is awesome except that the checks aren't rolling in. We're refinancing our mortgage, which is exciting. I'm in a panic about money but I know everything will be fine.
I've been throwing my resume out looking for work. What I want is a PT job like 3 days a week for gobs of money. Just to get my feet wet. So far, no such luck but I remain hopeful. Shit I should be a nanny.
HEHE thats funny cuz my one kid drives me up the wall most days. It's a battle of wills & most often she wins. Damn her for being just like me. No patience. Quick to anger. Quick to forget & move on to other things. Yep, she's mine through & through.
I'm looking forward to the weekend to relax & have Blixx around to assist with her. I'm thinking that if Saturday is nice we'll suit her up & go play at the frosty playground. I mean, it can't be THAT muddy, right?

No comments: