Tuesday, December 11, 2001

Hey there piggies. I'm out of the office today at another one of those Excel classes, where I'm learning to link spreadsheets and all sorts of handy tools. Just making myself more marketable if I can ever find another job. There's just now alot out there, as I'm sure you are all aware of. I usually meet some folks at these classes...the room is full, yet no one is talking to each other. A very unfriendly group. I'm hoping that we get the option to skip lunch so that I can get out of here even earlier, but we'll see. I'm not too far from my house, so I might go home to kiss my hubby for lunch, just cuz I can. Of course, he's probably still sleeping (bastid!) so he won't welcome the interuption.
We're planning on going to see Ocean's Eleven later tonight - look for my review tomorrow. Back to class!
Peace!

No comments: