Wednesday, December 05, 2001

It's December 5th & I'm wearing a skirt and sandals with a short sleeve shirt and I'm HOT running around Monster. What's up with that?!

Devil is leaving for Scotland next week so I thought it would be nice to have pictures of everyone in the Inbound Dept put into a collage that we could give him as a going away present. I pitched this to Dino like 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I asked what was up, and he said "Great idea! Go for it!" Ug!!! So I've spent my day running around trying to get pictures of people. The hard part is that Devil has worked here for years and years and there's plenty of folks that have moved to different departments that still want in on the deal. Unfortunately, nobody's schedules are the same & I'm sick of waiting. Me and my good ideas get me into trouble every time!

I'm almost done with the Laurell Hamilton book...& it's awesome! I haven't been able to put it down, which is why the house is still a mess with clothes everywhere from my closet switch. Blixx comes home tonight & I've got to make it look like I did something other than just crash on the couch with a book every night. :) Who, me?!

Peace.

No comments: