Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Last night was the best night Blixx & I have had in months! I'm still giggling.

I got out of that class at around 3 & met him back at the house. He was going over our checkbook on the computer, so I went upstairs to lay on the bed & chat with him. I'm all sprawled out, petting the cat & thinking that I could really use a nap. Next thing I know, the man is squished in beside me, wrapping his arms around me and I was out like a light. It was a wonderful power nap & exactly what I needed, since we'd had a nasty night's sleep.

We went out for dinner at a little Thai place that we like and had a wonderful meal, which didn't aggrivate my tummy (a whole other story) then caught Ocean's Eleven. What a really good flick. The cast is outstanding and even with all the big names, no one is overshadowing anyone else. There are plot twists on plot twists...and it doesn't even end like you thought it would. All & all I rate this flick very good and recommend it to you all.

Back at the house and I won't get into details as to why the night was STELLAR, but know that it was and know that I've still got a shit eaten grin on my face and can't seem to stop giggling.

No comments: