Monday, December 03, 2001

"If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers." Homer J Simpson

Greetings all. This fine summer weekend I went to the Christmas Tree Shops and bought $50 of Christmas decorations for my apartment. I still haven't found just the right tree yet, but I continue to look. I also found some beautiful glass bottles so my master plan of making up flavored olive oils for gifts can come true this year. Ocean State Job Lot smells worse than Building 19! I gagged on the smell of white trash & BO...but they had the deal I wanted so I'll just shut up now.

I'm no longer a red head..it's back to dirty blonde for me. Well, the box says it's medium ash blonde. It's as close to my natural color as I've been in years. I'm not sure why I did it, other than I wanted a change. Every time I do the red I spend the first week with Clown College Red hair that mellows and I just didn't want to wait this time. It looks nice - I've figured out how to color my own hair & give it texture and streeks without paying to have it done. Not too bad! Apparently, jacknife will be a blonde as well after Tempest gets through with her. Oh boy!

Fri we went out to dinner at Brew City and had a few pops. We were going to hang with Grips later, but he ended up bagging out on us. Saturday Blixx had to work. I woke up with him around 7:30 am - not by choice, believe me - and made the wreath for my mother. I'm not as thrilled with it as I am the other one, but then again I did it to her tastes, not mine. I spent the day shopping in a t-shirt wondering why it was so damn hot out. I mean - it was beautiful...but certainly not December weather. I was shopping for X-mas stuff...shouldn't it be cold out? Hell, I'm not complaining. I hate snow. I went to Grips for a while to play with V, but it was pretty tense over there because of Nana & the remodelling etc, so I took off and brought a pizza home to my tired man. Grips came over for a bit and we made fun of the tv & Blixx like usual. It was nice.

Yesterday we went to Toads where we watched the amazing Pats win over the Jets, thus breaking the curse of the Tuna. It was such a good game!!! It all came down to the last 2 minutes of play when Antoine Smith caught an interception. Yeah baby. We drank and ate like kings - venision sausage is yummy. Yeah, I feel bad for Bambi and all, but food good ug! I love hangin at Toads because the boys are always grilling and it's apparently some sort of rule that girls can't grill. Ok...as long as they are aware that girls can't do dishes either. :)

Blixx is staying overnight in RI for the next few days so I'm all alone at home. Yeah, I'll be able to clean out my closet and throw things out without him under foot, but I'll be super lonely without him around. He'll be back LATE Wednesday night, then I'm going out after work on Thursday then Friday night he's going camping with Toad. I'm never going to see my hubby again! Whaaa.

I'm going to be like this all week. You've been warned...

Peace.

No comments: