Wednesday, December 19, 2001

Some news that got my attention:

Apparently, champagne gets you drunker faster. I knew there was something about those bubbles!

In San Diego, a woman stole a bag containing a sweater before she boarded her flight. But it turned out that the bag also contained an FAA-approved dummy grenade used to test security screeners. There's a lesson in why shoplifting is bad for your health.

Curing the Common Cold?
New medicines (one due out in just a couple of months) could actually contain a cure for the common cold. Perhaps I wouldn't have snot spackle any more. Wouldn't that be exciting?!?!

***********************************************


Ally - you are not a horrible wife at all. Blixx & I actually had the same conversation about wrapping & Christmas responsibilities vs fun. I imagine that we'll see LOTR some time while I've got the days off between Christmas & New Years.

WryGuy - I read. I didn't know that it was obligatory to respond. Good stuff!

Tempest - What happened with the review? Are we definate for Jan 5th & the tattoo?

***********************************************


Work is still a hassle. I don't even want to write about it. I'm here...for the rest of the week on my own. It sucks, but I have a job so I'll just shut up. It is my dream to have money & not have to work for it. Screw the satisfaction of a job well done...I just want satisfaction!!!

Grip's little sister Jillybean is in from Utah or Montana or wherever she's been. She is living the life that I sometimes wish I'd had. There was a time where I was determined to travel the US & abroad. Jillybean always has some great stories about her adventures as a councelor for juvie kids or her jobs at the ski resorts. We'll probably end up hanging out with them later. Somthing to look forward to.

Gotta go to the company Yankee Swap. I better get something good this year, damn it!

Grumpy.

No comments: