Friday, July 26, 2002



Jacknife - Sending all of my love and support your way. Call me on the cell if you need to talk. Anytime. And give your Aunt, Dad & Deb my best wishes for speedy recovery.

**********************************************
Blixx will be happy to know that he has his own syndrome now. Actually, he's much better. He had an epiphany as to why he's been FREAKING OUT and is coming to terms with home ownership thing. I won't get into details here, as this is my blog and not his, but he's fine - we're fine - & it's all good.

Grips is going away, so I'm going to feed his cats, water his plants and be sure that the pool is workning properly. I may have to make sure that no food goes to waste in the fridge while the family is gone. They always have great munchies in the house - a perk of having a 3 year old around. I'm going to price carpet for the living room and bedrooms too, as well as shop for a shower curtain and decorating fluffy stuff. It's probably better that Blixx won't be around - he'd just hold me back.

CALLING ALL STRONG ABLE BODIED BLOGGERS! I've got a bunch of furniture stored at my mother's house in Guilford, CT and I'm asking for assistance. I'll have folks who can help us when we get back to MA, but I'm going to need some strong backs to assist in loading the truck. Dates are TBA but I thought I'd ask now to get you all excited. I'm not promising that it will be easy (big ticket items include washer, dryer & piano. Yep, piano) but refreshments will be provided.

One of the sales managers just threw me a beer. It must be time to start the weekend. Peace out!


No comments: