Thursday, July 25, 2002

Justine League and Samurai Jack return in September with all new episodes.

I was in a miserable mood when I got home last night, absolutely exhausted and at the end of my rope. Blixx wanted to talk future plans until I explained the situation. He understood. He’s wonderful.

Blixx stalked the ice cream truck and brought me a Dove bar. He also did all of our laundry, bought the part and fixed my car, let me use the Jeep and left DMB in the CD player, tidied up the house, packed some more stuff and ran a very important errand. I really hope he didn’t take it personally that all I wanted to do was to go to sleep.

Watched Witchblade with guest star Roger Daltry as a cross dressing psychic who’s the Devil’s advocate. Weird. Still haven’t watched Farscape so no spoilers until I do!

I’m better today and might even be able to hold a civil conversation. Maybe – we’ll see.

Got a call from the mortgage company today – they are all set, except for the signed P&S. That’s the document that wasn’t correct when we went to the lawyers on Tuesday, so I called U left a message asking what the F is up. I was hoping to close before Blixx goes to NJ on a job next week, but it looks like it isn’t going to happen.

We were supposed to go on vacay with Grips and family to NH the 2nd week in Aug but I don’t think it’s going to happen. We’ll be vacationing (i.e. living on an air mattress & eating off paper plates) in our house. Or, we’ll be in jail for kicking the crap out of whoever is causing the hold up.

Boogie Shoes – Dogma is one of my favorite movies of all time. Enjoy!

No comments: