Tuesday, July 09, 2002

This is the latest find in my search for a bed. It’s pretty inexpensive too. The decision is whether or not to buy a queen to fit the bed we have now or a king for the bed we really want later. Decisions!

I'm glad that there's good news on the Rhinogirl job front. Your luck is turning around. Now, if you could get me a deal on some valium...Perhaps Skye will cheer the F up now.

We saw Attack of the Clones over vacation. I thought it looked BEAUTIFUL and I believed all of the CG landscapes. I found it amusing to see that Luke gets his whining nature from his father. I thought they did a lousy job of protecting our princess/senator - I'd have fired their asses. And when the giant cat thing manages to make a belly shirt...too much. I'm glad I saw it in the theater with the THX and all that to get the full effect, but I'm a little disappointed. Saw MIB2 as well. Actually, Grips and Teacher came out to see it with us...which is the first movie that Teacher has seen in a theater since...Titanic! Yep, since V was born. I laughed out loud a couple of times and Frank is just too cool, but it didn't have the overall magic that the first movie did. Sequals are tough like that. We also rented Harry Potter. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't blown away. I was impressed that Hermoine was portrayed just as annoyingly as she was in the books. Don't you just want to smack her? We also rented Orange County and I just didn't think it was as funny as the trailor made it out to be. It had some moments and if there's nothing better available I'd say go for it as a rental, but Jack Black isnt' as funny as I'd hoped he'd be. Anyone else out there dig the tune "Tribute?"

I may not be blogging as often anymore. This new work thing is a huge drag. I entered like 25 leads yesterday (among other things) which I thought was pretty good since it was my first day and I had a million questions. Yeah, 100 minimum per day. And Blixx wonders why I can't call the lawyer or realtors from work.

No comments: