Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Blixx recently commented that while my blog description states that you might find poetry here, he's never seen it.
the blame
game
is lame
and it's a shame
if everything i post is taken literally
it will be bitterly
that i bid the blogs goodbye
with a sigh
and a good cry
don't you know
what all of this is doing to me
can't you see
that there's so little glee
for me
i say that i want us to be
glad
not sad
or mad
if i can't post here
my dear
to try to write and make my thoughts clear
then i fear
that i am alone
hearing about my sarcastic tone
wondering if our marriage is blown
to shit
and i'd throw a fit
but i'd be mocked for my negative whit
so all emotion i must omit
to play by your rules
and to develop the tools
to survive
this emotional dive
and revive
the love
reminicent of
the great joy we had in the past
which is in contrast
to how we treat each other lately
which needs improvement greatly
i'm on the brink
and we should see a shrink
don't you think
to find out why you are always bent
and what the past few weeks have really meant
and what's going on inside
and why i've cried
almost every day
there's no way
we've said all there is to say
why after all we've shared
i'm scared
to let it all out and tell you what's really on my mind
I can't unwind
you say to be kind
but i'm going out of my mind
i'm not concise
but by using this device
i ask for advice
on getting through without paying too high a price
just trying to be nice

No comments: