Monday, September 16, 2002

Mom's visit wasn't as tramatic as I had originally feared. We set Dick up in front of the TV watching football & he was pretty cool too. Speaking of football, hehe great masacre at the Meadowlands. The Pats really have it together so far this year. 44-7 WOO HOO.

Tomorrow is my sweet 16 birthday - yeah right! I'm not working, so you won't hear from me as our home computer is out of commission. After breakfast in bed, I'm thinking that we'll head out to the BigE. Or since the weather is supposed to be nice, so maybe Blixx will paddle me around in the canoe for the day. Or We could go shopping so I can spend the bucks my mom layed on me (with strict instructions to get something for ME...um, ok) Or stay in bed all day - hard to say. I'm just psyched that I have the day off.

No comments: