Thursday, September 26, 2002

The interview went well. The only problem is that I don't think I want to work there. It's a small office on the grow, looking to get bought out by a bigger company. Dude I spoke to made all sorts of promises for advancement, but couldn't back it up with any success stories. And despite the fact that my requested salary is right on my resume and cover letter, he said that the top they would offer is 1K less than what I wanted, which is fine cuz that's still in my ballpark, but it pisses me off that they can't friggin read! It's in a rough spot on Rt 9 too that would be a huge hassle to get out of to get home every day, AND I'd have to pay for the Mass Pike. I expect a call for a second interview, but I'm not sure that I'll go. It was a good experience though and makes me feel good that there's hope for me yet.

No comments: