Friday, September 13, 2002

I'm all upset because my mother is coming to visit, in celebration of my birthday. She'll be coming up Saturday morning and there's a ton of stuff around the house that I'll need to get done so that I won't have to listen to her give me crap. Arg! So, we'll do lunch with her and her Dick on Saturday afternoon then I've asked Blixx out on a date to go catch a movie or something. We haven't been to an actual theater since Spiderman, so there's any number of flicks that we want to see. I'm thinking Austin Powers for some escapeism.

Sunday is a 3yr old brithday party in the afternoon. V turns 3 & (shhh don't tell her) she's getting her very own bike. Grips came over & used our living room to put it together last night. It's got a bell and basket and tassles and everything a little girl could want to melt hearts. I actually added Grips to my list of friend's sites....a drastic oversight that I didnt' do it sooner. You can see just how beautiful his daughter is, as well as read the heartwrenching story of Jack's last day. If you're an animal lover, dont' read it without a box of Kleenex. Jack was a very good dog. I'm not sure what we'll do on Sunday night, but I'll bet it's something around the house, because that's just what we do lately. Hey, it keeps us off the streets at least.

I hope you all have better luck today than I seem to be having. Take it slow & watch where you're going.

No comments: