Wednesday, September 18, 2002

There were two llamas in the middle of the road this morning, on my way to work.
No...seriously. You don't see that every day.

I had a great birthday and thank you to those who thought to send cards & well wishes. We didn't get to the BigE, but did manage to go see Goldmember (**1/2 rating) and buy some music and take long hot showers and eat/drink well. Blixx got me wonderful gifts, including an outfit and the Buffy board game! Woo Hoo - we were up until after 1am playing. Unfortunately, the forces of evil prevailed, but I'm calling a rematch. He got me a mood ring with butterflies on it, a Bitch Survival Kit, Bufy calendar & Angel action figures and treated me like a goddess all day. We had a wonderful late night off road experience and christened the jeep, which is now known as Shaggy. Blixx is a good one and he's all mine!

I think Nightskye meant to say that Frank was being portrayed as a wife BEATER, rather than a wife better. Other than that, I agree that you really shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it. Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. This coming from the overly sensitive woman who recently took every word Blixx said in his posts to be gospell and the end of the world. Yeah, I'm a hypocrite. Come on over here and do something about it. I dare you.

No comments: