Tuesday, August 27, 2002

As you can see, I've been at the HTML again. I don't know why I can't help myself..perhaps it's the utter boredom at work. I can turn my little brain off and just zone out to entering leads into our database, same thing over and over. Then I get home at night and it's all 300 things at once. Arg! It's tough to keep switching gears like that without gettimg grumpy or reactionary.

Blixx is still doing well, although he gets frazzled at times of great stress, of which there are still many. He hasn't quite figured out how to balance everything going on in his life right now, but he will. He's re-connecting with his friends, which means a lot to me and them. He paddled with Toad yesterday, after they moved my loveseat over and hooked up the phone line, then went and met Grips at Vincent's for a few pops. They ended up back at our place so Blixx could show off his tractor. I turned off the light at 1am, so I'm sure Blixx's grumpy mood has something to do with the late night beers and lack of sleep. I've only spoken to him once today and he sounded stressed out. Perhaps it's the list of things to do...but damn it I need laundry done so I have my fingers crossed he can get the part he needs to get that damn dryer up & running! And he won't get paid if he doesn't invoice!

Ok...now thats off my chest. Every night this week I'm heading over to the apartment to drag a couple more boxes of crap back to the house. We're down to the stuff we should really just pitch, but can't bear to part with, like my paper machet dinosaur that my Dad brought me when I was sick as a kid. Yeah, that's a keeper. I still haven't put rods in my closet to hang tall items, so the guest room looks like a Filene's Basement Clearence event, with clothes and shoes strewn everywhere. It's quite the decorating look.

No comments: