Monday, August 26, 2002

Blixx was followed and searched by security at WalMart Friday afternoon. Quite the experience & it set the tone for the early part of the evening. I mentioned that Rox came out...well, she brought all 4 kids to our un-child-proof house and mayhem ensued. Poor Blixx had a stressful day! The tractor is a ride on mower with a plow attachment that kicks total ass. The look on Blixx's face as he took it for a spin was worth the big check.

We ended up watching the Pats kick Carolina's ass at Brew City, where I had that watermelon beer that I like so much, and enjoyed potato skins with BBQ sause and sausage...quite yummy! There was a guitar guy at the bar who took requests. I grabbed a napkin & wrote a title on it...and he'd play it, without me ever getting up. It was wierd...he was psychic! Ok, I'd had a couple beers so maybe I was reading too much into it.

The rest of the weekend was spent putzing around the house making it more like a home. I continued my quest to get everything where I want it in the kitchen. We have an entire cabinet dedicated to just snacks! Curtains (purchased at the Ames Going Out Of Business Sale, at great expense of my personal safety & well-being) really make a world of difference. We unpacked some nick naks and moved some stuff around to make it more US, and less craphole.

Made a great chicken & shrimp stir fry over rice noodles for dinner.

No comments: