Tuesday, August 13, 2002

I'll try to post later if I have a chance, but with being out 2 days work is crazy.
We started moving in before the ink was dry on the closing documents. I'm exausted, but we're in.

URGENT NOTICE: We are moving the furniture from my mother's in CT this Saturday August 17th. I'm arranging for the truck now, but it's looking like we'll be at Mom's with truck no later than 11am. We're looking for one or two strong backs to assist with the big ticket items, namely getting the piano out of the house without scratching the new floors or dropping it down the hill. Purge has been volunteered - Tempest please confirm his availability via phone. Boogie - can RedSox assist? This shouldn't be an all day thing & I bet my mother will even provide a tasty lunch. I'm sure that we could bring some Sam or beer of choice should liquid motivation be required. We will also need assistance once we get back to MA. Not only do we need to get this stuff unloaded, but we also need to get the couches and entertainment center from the apartment. No, the fish tanks will be another day. I will be in contact with firm times later this week.

Funny stories of the longest weekend in history coming shortly.

No comments: