Thursday, August 22, 2002

It's been a difficult time in Chynakatt & Blixx-ville. Those of you who were there in CT on Saturday to help us move (THANK YOU AGAIN) saw only the beginnings of what turned out to be a huge storm. I don't think I'll go into details here, at least not now. I'm still sorting everything out in my head, but I'll say that some bad shyt happened that scared the living hell out of me. Thankfully our friends came through and I was able to give over control and get the assistance I needed. WE needed. Saturday night I thought it was all over but today there is light at the end of the tunnel...there is hope for recovery. Each day brings us closer to where we need to be.

Right now I know that I need to throw myself back into work and get my scattered thoughts back in some semblance of order.

To those of you who were there for me (us) on Saturday and the past few days, you are truly wonderful friends and we are blessed to know you. Toad, Grips & Teacher are my heros. Honorable mention to HighOctane, DrJim and MysteryGeek. Appropriate apologies are forthcoming to those who fell prey to the dark forces. We just need some time to get out with the old & in with the new.

No comments: