Friday, August 30, 2002

We will officially have only one residence as of midnight tomorrow. Yes, we're still moving and yes we'll be moving right up until the last minute. We'll finish moving the fish and couch either today or tomorrow. I'd love to go catch a movie, or enjoy some rides and food at the Fair, but we've still got SO much to do as far as getting the house set up that I suspect we'll be indoors most of the weekend.
Bill will get to ride his tractor around to mow the lawn - he'll be psyched. I've just gotta figure out a cup holder & the thing is perfect.
I'd sent some of you an e-mail about us giving our entertainment center away. I haven't heard back, so it's headed to the trash unless I hear otherwise. It's nice and in good condition - it just doesn't go with my house at all. We're getting a grill for free from a co-worker of mine. Her hubby got the grill of the God's for his birthday, so their almost new 2 year old pretty big one is up for grabs. Woo Hoo!
I will not stress out about money. Everything is going to be fine.
The whole company, except for telesales (of which I technicly am) gets to go home at 3pm. Blast & Damnation. So, I've stopped working for the day. Baseball can do it, why can't I?
Our home phone number is back in action, if any of you feel the need to call.

No comments: